Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hunting the line counting bug

He tried to hide, he tried to evade, but finally I hunted him down and nailed him to the wall. Poor bug. Against my superior debugging skills he never had a chance.

Ok, let's get serious again. As expected the bug was in the scanner, which is a part of the foundation library. I have fixed it in version 1.12 which is used in DScript. Now I have to manually transfer the changes to 1.20. Maybe it is time to start thinking about SVN.

In between I made another addition to DScript: The Report instruction writes messages to the standard output stream. Not very spectacular, but still useful, I assume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home